Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Recent Tare Down...

Blind Squirrel

Howdy---

We went back to that overgrown fire-damaged home and the best part is that it had been mowed so I was saved from the task of mowing it in 100+ degree heat. The downside was that Kenneth and I each only found 1 wheat cent and a few dollars in clad and memorials. The house will be demolished so we will keep an eye on it.

We found a corner lot that had recently had 2 houses demolished and the debris removed. We gave it a try. Kenneth dug 4 wheat cents, clad and memorials and a WW2 Army Air Corps collar disc. I dug 6 wheat cents a couple Mexican coins, a small gold plated heart, a 14K Gold Electroplated ring, some scrap copper that I will recycle, some clad and memorials and a 1917 Merc. An interesting find was this Well. I eyeballed it and thought that it was a brass or copper piece of scrap destined for the recycle bin. Well, after closer examination - it's a well! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

good finds, Blind Squirrel.

Thanks Jimmy. I hope that you have PLENTY of venison this year! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting! (In more ways than one)
Blind Squirrel

Thanks shafer! I hope that you get some good weather so you can get out and get your share of the silver! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel