Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Recent Water Find - Best One Day Water Hunt Ever

slider66

I have found a lot of nice things over the years hunting here in Florida. The feeling you get when you look in the scoop is such a surreal feeling and no matter how tired you feel you get that rush where you know you can go a few more hours. After all, you just know there has to be one more great find. I have been a Minelab person for years now and mainly hunted with the Excalibur II. l sold my first CTX and always regretted doing that. Fast forward a few years I decided to get another CTX 3030 and on my first day out with it hunting in the water I found these two little gems along with one other 18k ring and a few other rings. Yes I know I probably would have found both the the Excalibur II or the Equinox but one never really knows for sure. The nail bracelet I found in the trough and thought it was bling so I just threw it in the bag and went on. About a 100 yards further up the beach I found half of the Cartier love bracelet and thought maybe the other piece is here so I looked. I found it about 5 minutes later. Someone well both people must have been sick when they lost those two bracelets but hey someone has to get them out of the ocean so they don't pollute the water. I didn't even imagine that when I arrived home and looked at the nail bracelet it would say Cartier on it. I could not see it in the sun and my eyes are shot. Well you can imagine the thrill I received when I saw that both of the bracelets were Cartier 18k. I took both of them to the jeweler and had them checked, cleaned and polished. Yes they were both real not fake. I have found both real and fake Cartier love rings but I was totally shocked to find these two bracelets in one day. I wanted to share this with all of you. I would say this will be hard to beat but that is what makes this hobby the best hobby ever. I always tell people that I meet who have an interest in metal detecting that it is like everyday is your birthday. You never know what your present will be. Thanks for looking. HH and stay safe out there.

IMG_0477.jpg
IMG_0476 (2).jpg
IMG_0475.jpg
IMG_0472 (2).jpg
IMG_0470.jpg
IMG_0473 (2).jpg

Dang!!! Bet that put some spring back in your step!

Awesome finds for sure...you may want to see if you can blackout the serial numbers less the one time owner come looking for you...

Nice finds for sure!….yeah , I was fortunate enough to find a Cartier nail bracelet last season with my Vanquish detector…The beach seems to be a haven for holding many possibilities.

Very nice finds I'm sure the nox would have found those also lol...
Mark