Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

rechargeable batteries for Tejon

What seems to be the best rechargeable batteries for the Tesoro Tejon. Please include MAH rating.

I use these with all my detectors and would never switch.................https://metaefficient.com/rechargeable-batteries/best-rechargeable-batteries-battery-chargers.html

i have a set of eneloops for my tejon at full charge it makes only 3 beeps,now i dont even use them because you need at least 6 beeps.if you find some rechargable that will make it have at least 6 beeps let me know because ill buy some.really the eneloops wont charge high enough for the tejon,but are fine for other detectors hope that this helps.

I have a UK version of the Vaquero rather than use the one 9v battery it came with the Tejon battery box to provide the extra power which is of course 8x.1.5v=12v but by using 'rechargeable batteries' which makes 8x1.2v=9.6v so you straight away have a reduced battery power,i prefer to use Energizer alkaline batteries and they just keep going and going.

The Tejon may still work with 9.6v but for me i dont want too 'penny pinch' on taking a chance with possible reduced performance.

Some of my detectors namely the Nexus machines those can run on 'rechargeable batteries' as when you run those detectors on full power they can exhaust a set of batteries in no time,but thay also have a onboard battery charger as well.I can top them up during the day if need be with a in car inverter but as yet not had too do this.