Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rechargeable Batteries:huh: and Ace 250

rglyons

I think I know the answer, but thought I'd ask.

I'm thinking of going to rechargeable batteries in my Ace when the current alkaline ones dies.

I think they should work fine, but since I've never tried them, what has been ya'alls experience with them?

How long do they last between recharges, etc?

Get them. 2500mah or higher. They'll last just as long as disposables if you treat them right.

Chris

I agree with Chris. Get some. They'll save ya some dough in the long run:thumbup:Happy Hunting!

This is kinda funny. I bought some rechargeable batteries and a charger in 1986, but never used them. The blister package is dated 1986. When I got my Ace 3 years ago, I figured I would try the old batteries. This is the start of my 3rd year with them, they still work fine. With an overnight charge, they last about 6 hours, thats enough for most days for me. I do carry some regular along in case I need a little longer time.
This is the start of my 3rd year with the Ace, I feel now I am getting pretty good with it.

I just made the switch myself and I highly recommend them. I am getting about 17 hours on one charge. I also would recommend having a set of disposables with ya just incase the rechargables run out on ya.:garrett:

Thanks for the help. The hybrids does make sense.
Think I'll get two sets so I can rotate them.

get them they will save you from spendin all your clad on new ones i only have two tips
get two sets one is always waiting (i may be wrong but my ace seems to do better with at least 3 bars)
& get a cheep flashlight to finish off the charge (don't put them in the charger half charged) i killed my first set that way good luck