Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Recommend Good Headphones???

Buffalo Hunter

Hope this subject hasn't been beaten to death. Could not find a search engine on the website. Can you recommend a good set of headphones. Heard Killer B's or Gray Ghosts are decent. Anyone offer any feedback on headphones. Thanks in advance...

I personally own 2 pair of Gray Ghost NDT's and wouldn't use anything else. They have detachable cords incase the cord goes bad, all you have to do is pop the damaged one off and replace it with the new one. Also, the Timberwolves headphones and the troy headphones are really good buys also.

There is several I like, for the volume being I need it for my hearing the Timberwolfs have the best volume. The Troy Pros I have 2 set of them as my wife loves them and i do too, but they are not as loud as the Timberwolfs are. Another set I like a lot is the Sun Ray Pros as they are well built and great tones quality.Most all the Gray Ghost are great too and the only ones I never liked was the Ratphones as much as the others I have tried.

Rick

I use RATphones on my Fishers and love them. The volume with them was too low on the Minelab Xterra. I had some Jolly Rogers that I did not like on the Fishers, but that sound great on the Minelab and the Ace 250. I used 3 pairs of $30 Calrads for many many years though and had no problems with them. I prefer the higher quality phones now because the block outside noise better than the Calrads, and I've got to work harder to get the deep targets out of my worked-out sites.

They are good head phones...very dependable and trouble free. Prior to buying the Gray Ghost head phones, I owned several low priced head phones and did not put much stock in head phones other than they were something to be used to save on batteries...battery life is longer when using head phones. One day I borrowed a friend's Gray Ghost head phones and could not believe what I had been missing over the years...they were comfortable and I could hear deep targets better. Next day, I ordered Gray Ghost head phones and never looked back.

I strongly recommend buying the best head phones that you can afford. You will be surprised at the difference they make when out in the field metal detecting for several hours. There are several good head phones by several different manufactures in the market place, most of which you could be happy using. I just prefer the Gray Ghost head phones. Kelley (Texas) :)