Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Recommendations for finger to shoulder rubber gloves

beachmole

I had a pair of gloves that vets use for delivering cows(stop laughing). Had about 100 patches before I threw them out. Do any of you use the "clam digger"gloves ? Brand names, price, and where I can buy them would be appreciated. I'm from West End, NC.

http://www.utilitysafeguard.com/6950-Black-Jack-Neoprene-Shoulder-Length

This is what I use and I hunt in the winter when water temps get into the 30's...

http://www.buckeyetrap.com/gloves/bemac.htm

Thanks Craig and Duke for your leads. Either gloves would work for me, however the Black Jack gloves are rather pricey compared to the Bemac. I further searched the Internet and found the Bemac gloves $5 less at Cocolamus Creek Supplies. I plan to wait a few days to see if anyone else responds . My order goes in for the Bemacs. ($24.95 plus $8.95 ship.)

i just got a pair at gander moutain there trapping gloves like what john on the garrett fourm wears up in the cold cold great white north, i guessed if it worked there it should work in the great old u.s. of a20.00

Thanks to those that responded. I ordered a pair of Bemac Full Lenght Insulated Gauntlets from Triple T Outdoors ($25.95 plus $8.95 for ship.) I could have saved a buck or so but would have had to order from a place with only a PO Box for an address which I don't trust. I was amazed at all the fur-trapping places selling these gloves. Looking forward to trying them out at my NC beaches.

I saw this pair at Cabela's and thought they would be pretty good for cold water
detecting. They are not shoulder lenght, but are longer than a regular pair of
gloves and are both waterproof and insulated.
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat20166-cat601373&id=0057845960505a&navCount=2&podId=0057845&parentId=cat601373&masterpathid=&navAction=push&catalogCode=XJ&rid=&parentType=index&indexId=cat601373&hasJS=true

These gloves are not long enough. My Cabella waders go to my armpits.At max depth(ribcage high), my elbows would be under water and therefore, I'd get wet.