Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Recon with results.

Haven't found much worth writing about, actually haven't gotten out much this year to find anything worth a dang. Yesterday decided to drive up to Seattle and venture out of my comfort zone. No place in perticular, figured I'd try a new town and mix it up a bit. Hit a small pa rk by alki beach and found my fourth Kennedy half! Not silver but still exciting. Almost passed it up due to big brass sprinkler heads along sidewalk long ago abandoned. Did manage a 1950 s Rosie there. Then back to my home town and found a old homestead that has been tore down some time ago. Right off the bat got a couple wheats. 29, 54, 55, and couple unreadables. Surface find was a 1947 s Rosie. Detector found it before my eyes. It was covered in mud so I prob wouldn't have actually seen it. A really old handmade clay marble, 1935 tax token, old ring, and a old kit Carson cap gun. I'm thinking the buckle is possible horse related and a temp gauge off a old ford? And last but not least, I'm guessing a curtain weight, and a cap that has NR on it's top, which is a whatsit, and a weird tool which I though was a ink pen at first but doubt it. There is something sliding g around inside it's handle. Any guesses would be helpful. And let's not forget the PILE of garbage. I emptied my finds bag finally and was amazed how much stuff over the last couple months has accumulated. Happy hunting to you all!

That actually is a beautiful junk shot there Flanagan...like modern art type of deal...good to see you back...thats a tough place to hunt out there I've been told..
Mud

Do you have the stock 8" mono coil on the recon? Those are really nice finds you have there.
Matt.

Oh actually I run the at pro. I meant reconnaissance, not the crazy mine sweeping beast. That machine looks amazing though.

Interesting and cool finds!:thumbup:

Holy schidt dude, the scrap dealer is gonna make a house call for that pile! :yikes:

-pete