Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

RECOVER DEEP+FAST.

A

Anonymous

Hallo.
as i see i can select both in the same times.
what is mean???
works the explorer with fast recovery and deep or recovery mod dont works???
thanks.

This is a point that seems to confuse many users . . . . The FAST and DEEP options are two seperate functions that do two different things and happen to be on the same screen but can be used at the same time.
FAST: This dictates the recovery speed of the Explorer or how fats it can reset itself and be ready for the next target to analyze. The normal time between targets is quite short so this option should only be used in areas where you may come across a number of targets in a small area; i.e., trash. It does affect the audio response and target ID accuracy since the circuitry is resetting faster than it normally would.
DEEP: This boosts the signals from deeper (or weaker) targets to help ensure you do not miss anything at the fringe of the Explorer's detection depth. Most users select this option and then simply leave it on all the time.
So, if you are hunting fairly trash-free areas, use DEEP (ON) and FAST (OFF). If you get into trash, switch FAST (ON)
Hope this helps.
Andy Sabisch

Nice explanations, and the only thing I have found about Deep that I don't care for is the Audio Boost to shallow faint targets. I can hear little tick sounds from small bits and pieces of shallow aluminum that are not there with Deep OFF.
Andy, Sounds look to me to be filters similtar to others detectors. In my comparison if I increse filters on machines where that is available you hear the audio change in a similar fashion. Do you have any thoughts on this?
HH, Cody

If you don't use Fast, and you don't use Deep, I believe this means no filters, who needs a stinking filter. The factory default has no stinking filter set up, they must know something, it seems to my ears that the coins have a more flutie sound and with the dual number screen Well, this morning it got me my first 1853 Seated dime in a trashy site.