Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Recovery Time

Miser67

Between the Silver microMax and the Cibola, has anyone compared the recovery time of these two units?

I've never had a Cibola, but generally the handful of Tesoros I use all have very quick recovery times. In fact, I peddled one of the bigger name competitors machines because it was a snail on recovery compared to my Tesoros.
BB

I did not notice a difference in sweep speed. They both seem the same. I am not sure if it is me or not but to me the Cibola has a different tone than the silver. That is about the only difference I noticed Maybe some others will chime in and give some more input. All if the Tesoros seem to have a very fast recovery. I was using my silver sabre micromax this evening. It can go faster than I am able to.

Al I can say is slow your swing down as a fast swing makes the target sound better than it is