Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Red Racer silver finds, last couple hunts.

B.RATNY

Finally had a chance to get out for a few hunts. Pretty amazing how well the Racer can sniff out the good ones in the junk.
HH Butch NY

Not a coincidence either. Way to many people finding silver with these machines. CoRe did it R1 did it and now my R2 does it also very well. good digs............

Very good ones,""

Yes I've been back with the small coil a few more times. Scored an 1896 barber dime, nine Indian head pennies, a bunch of wheats, two junk rings, a couple religious medals, a few flat buttons, and other odds and ends. Great spot, haven't even scratched the surface yet. My problem is getting the time to get out, due to that awful four letter word, WORK..
HH Butch NY