Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Reference to F75 How do you tell what version you have

Push the trigger ahead (to the front) with your index finger and push the menu button in at the same time----hold both in that position while you turn the machine on.--The version # will then come on the screen. :thumbup: --------Hey XLT-user, you were one of the first to welcome me to the forum when I joined nearly 2 years ago (will be 2 yrs. May 27th), I never forgot it.---Time sure passes fast when you're havein fun, huh? :) --------Del

Could someone kindly supply the versions that might appear when performing a factory reset...

HH Robert

Bertman-----I wish you mucho success in getting that info.---I tried & couldn't get it!----All I can tell you FOR SURE is that my camo F-75 LTD is 7.6----the Standard T2's (the ones that dealers are just now getting in) are 6.5--although the manual on that same detector reads "Revision Level 6.0".---I think my old F-75 read/was 6.0 (if I remember right).---This is hearsay but "I heard" that the new black T2 LTD's that will be comeing out are 7.2-------Confused???---Me to!!!!-------Del

Now I'm curious why the difference in numbers on Camo units... What revisions were done.. I thought all camo's were made at the same time..
[attachment 162091 79.jpg]

Even put my readers on LOL It still says 79 no decimal point between the numbers then it goes to LE on the screen............hmmmmmmmmmm wonder whats up............. does anyone else have one that reads that way ????....................79 at turn on.Holding trigger forward & Red button depressed.

Elton said:
Even put my readers on LOL It still says 79 no decimal point between the numbers then it goes to LE on the screen............hmmmmmmmmmm wonder whats up............. does anyone else have one that reads that way ????....................79 at turn on.Holding trigger forward & Red button depressed.

Elton,

Mine displays 79 then LE, just like yours does.

Lets all assume it was improvements, or at least fine tuning.....

Would some F75 owners (not LTD) perform a factory reset and provide their numeric and alpha information please... Need to know if I should send mine for a later version or not... Thanks...

My F75 displays "75" then "F"

HH Robert

n/t

n/t

See what I mean???---6. this--6. that-----7. this--7. that-----Now seventy somethings????----That's why I just GAVE UP (tryin to figure it out) and went 'tectin! :detecting:------:detecting: :tongue:-----Del