Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Reintroduction of the Minelab 4500

Minelab is reintroducing the GPX 4500 with an advertised price of $2,699. This will include two coils which I believe will be an 11" DD and a 15" Mono. As you can imagine, there will be limited availability until the 4500 goes into full production and at this price, the current supply will not last long. If you have been looking for a reasonably priced and very deep relic machine, do not miss out on the GPX 4500. If you are interested in one of the 4500s, get in touch with us.
Thanks,
Don

The gpx 4500 is a excellent detector! The price is great! I would buy one in a heartbeat if I didn't already own two gpx 5000s!
The 4500, from some reports will find big gold at greater depth than the 5000.

Just taken advantage of this offere from Minelab and bought myself a early Christmas present,mine wont ever go near a gold field as i will be using it for hoard hunting mainly,its a good combination of coils ie the 11'' DD coil will offer the discrimination and also the large coil for large artifacts.