Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

RELIC FROM A ONCE GREAT NATION

GunnarMN

Today searching the woods, after finding several old shot shells.this OVERALL button came up . so I looked it up it was made by the STROH OVERALL & BUTTON CO OF DETRIOT Detroit was once one of the greatist citys in the world, factorys busy homes being built familys thriving , Good paying jobs just take a look at the garente on the overalls that was made in america quality'= now the clothes are made in foreigh countrys whear the buildings colaps and kill the workers. and we go about looking for a morsel of bread the once great city of DETROIT now sits in ruins like an over grown azteck civilization forgoten forsaken , abandoned . instead of the sound of a busy factory, now the sound of the wind blowing thru the empty factorys Ohh how the crown has fallen from our head . And does not that man look happy in his new overalls, YES he is happy he has a job, and a good pair of overalls he should be happy when he comes home his wife will be waiting along with his children who opon seeing him will imidiatly throng him with joyfull hugs as his wife watches and smiles, and he yes he smells the wonderfull dinner his wife has ready for him they all sit down at the table together and say a prayor , and have dinner and talk of the day pleas pass the salt , pleas pass the butter thank you . and after each child says MAY I BE EXUSED FROM THE TABLE yes dear thats the way it was in that once great civilization .

that is a cool find! Nice write up bro. Thanks for sharing

Thanks for the story Gunnar. Well done.

I think I just got done watching that "Leave it to Beaver" episode that you just wrote about GunnarMN.

Required it.................".Quote".. Prayer and have dinner, and talk of the day pleas pass the salt , please pass the butter thank you . and after each child says MAY I BE EXCUSED FROM THE TABLE.

And Lord help you if you didn't !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Gunnar.:thumbup:

Your feelings are very true and from the looks of the pics the button is worth a dime.Thanks for the post