Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Relic Hunting with Old California!

Lightstryder

I met up with Old California (Paul) and he took me to one of his spots along the central coast. It was an ag field that had been plowed recently. I didn't find anything but trash, and Paul found a couple of musket balls, but I gotta tell ya I had fun! I met Paul about a year ago when he came for a beach hunt with some other forum members, what a great guy. So it was nice talking to him again and getting to know him a bit better, that was the treasure of my day, and it was worth more than any coin or relic I could have pulled out of that clay field. Sometimes I loose sight of what's really important in life, I tend not to be the most social person in the world, a connection like this one is priceless to me, thanks again Paul. Lets do it again sometime soon!

:thumbup: That's totally the way to think. Your reward will come soon. It's always a bonus to be able to hunt with a good friend. HH, Nancy

In 50 + years of metal detecting, the greatest finds I have made are the people I have met and the friends I have made along the way. Nothing else even begins to compare to that.