Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Relic Mode

arizonaames

Today was the first time that I used Relic Mode. I used it in a tot lot and I was very happy with it. I could ignore the iron and concentrate only on non-iron objects. I did dig a few pulltabs but also dug zipper parts, charms from bracelets, and a tot ring. The clad came in also but again, I could work faster by ignoring the iron signals. I will use it again for sure.....jim

I've used a variation on that in tot lots by switching to the C&J mode every time I get a good tone to id the target if it's a coin.
HH
BB

I always hunt in the relic mode when deep coin searching. :detecting: You'll like that feature more and more. When I'm in the tot lots, I use the Coin/Jewelry mode. To each their own. HH and good luck, Nancy

My machine practically lives in relic mode, I sometimes switch to prospect to check faint or deep signals.
That's what i like this machine you can play around with the modes & setting until you find what suits your area/style
It's all fun!!!!!!:clap:

Cheers Ron:ausflag:

i'm going to try relic mode , nice tip.