Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Remember 'grampa' ?

Jim West Pa

He paid us a visit saturday evening and did a few laps in the living room while we were watchin a movie.
Then, this morning he was found hangin out in the kitchen and i'm pleased to show that in spite of his 'sticky situation' a while back. He is jist fine and dandy :thumbup:

[attachment 171315 011.JPG]

[attachment 171316 012.JPG]

Have you ever thought about making him a bat house and hanging it in the living room? Kelley (Texas) :)

I'll run that past Janet this evening.
I don't know if she'll go for it tho.
She isn't 'afraid' of grampa per say, but she mentioned yesterday that
since he is livin in our house then he has to be poopin in our house somewhere.
I would think that it would be one specific place in the attic where he 'hangs' out.(pun intended)
I pointed that out to her and i also told her that we could make money sellin bat gwana but she saw no humor.
Anywho, the bat box is a great idea Fred.
If for no other reason i could use it to catch him and then easily carry him across the road to the barn.
I like havin him here with us. He has got to be eatin more insects than we are seein in the house or he wouldn't be here.
But, if Janet is becomin uneasy with him then i spose i must think of her first.

very informative.
It answered a few questions that i had.
Maybe it will help Janet to decide that it's ok for grampa to stay with us.
Maybe i can set him up with enough food in the attic to keep him
from visiting our bedroom.
I enjoy havin him around and hope she eventualy does too.