Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Remote Question

pescadore

Okay here is a new user question for sure. Is there an easy way to remove the remote once it is mounted. It will pull off but it is very hard to do and I'm afraid the plastic is going to break.

I wrap on hand around shaft (no sick jokes here) for security and use other hand to push the control box up and off. Works well.

I also use my thumb to help in removing the control box. I do this by holding the detector as usual and use my thumb to push the control box up while holding it/pulling it with my other hand. Works well for me. Either that or what Bart said works works. HH -Marc

I slide it on and push slide it off.

Always fit a short lanyard incase you knock it off accidently as the are made to come off if banged hard as this avoids damage.Jerry. :beers: