Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

REPAIR SERVICE FOR NOKTA PRODUCTS!

Nokta Detectors

Hello all!

In an effort to improve support to Nokta and Kellyco Customers in North America, Nokta Metal Detectors and Kellyco are proud to announce that effective 1 June 2015, the Kellyco Repair Center is certified as an Authorized Nokta Warranty Service Center for North America.

Warranty and Non-Warranty Service will be initially provided for the following Nokta products and will be expanded to cover additional Nokta models in the near future:

Nokta FORS Core
Nokta FORS Gold
Nokta Velox
Nokta Golden Sense
Nokta RS Pinpointer
Nokta Pointer

Questions regarding Nokta Warranty / Non-Warranty Service in North America should be directed to the Kellyco Repair Center at 888-535-5926, ext. 121.

Warranty question and chest mount question.....I bought a used Nokta Fors CoRe, The professional one with 3 coils and bag/rechargeable batteries, etc., etc.that the previous owner said was purchased in February of this year. My question is this, he never registered it for the warranty, so can I do that now, myself? Thank you.
Chest mount question.....I know you all say there is no chest mount set-up, for the CoRe, but I am developing my own, I have several different sized bags, so can I buy a 6 foot piece of cord, with a male plug on one end and a female plug on the other end, so I can develope my own chest mount? If so, how much please? Thank you, Big Red !

Hello...no warranty registration is needed. For any warranty claims, we need proof of purchase and the serial number of the device.
Regarding the chest mounting - we cannot advise any modifications to the product as we cannot guarantee the performance of the device with such alterations without being tested by our engineers.
Extended cables may affect performance in terms of signal strength and clarity as well as interference. Hope this helps.