Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Replacement battery for xs

togg77

Hi guys could anyone give me the best source to find a replacement battery for the explorer xs.Thanks for your help.

Hi togg77
That's an easy question,,
Go to http://rnb-innovations.com

Or your local Dealer and pickup an ML-2900 Batt Pack & 2 Hour Home Charger!

Best Regards

RNB

Ive been impressed with the RNB...... great battery. Also learned something else about them. Lith if only charged to 90% will get 3 times the rechages. Im guessing with reducing them down to 12.6V thats about what they are getting. Put one in and after of weeks hunting you will be wondering if these things ever run down. Joe still aint got me one for my Xcal yet...... whats up?

Dew

dewcon4414 said:
Ive been impressed with the RNB...... great battery. Also learned something else about them. Lith if only charged to 90% will get 3 times the rechages. Im guessing with reducing them down to 12.6V thats about what they are getting. Put one in and after of weeks hunting you will be wondering if these things ever run down. Joe still aint got me one for my Xcal yet...... whats up?

Dew

Hey Dewey,

We are still making sure they are perfect...........Hang on!

Joe

LOL.... ok Joe, but im not a perfect person..... half perfect works for me. You can always go cheaper guys..... but these are perty cool batteries. I just like convenience and dependablity. If you forget to charge one .... that charger can practically do it while your getting your stuff together.

Dew