Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Replacing Anfibio Upper Shaft

walker1200

Good morning,

Has anyone had any experience with removing the control box from the upper shaft/handle on the Anfibio? I see one screw in the back of the control box. Once that's out, the control box doesn't really move, and I hesitate to pull on it too hard. I'm wondering if its supposed to slide off or unseat in a specific way, or if there is another mechanism holding the box on? Thanks in advance.

-Kerry

I have done this, I had to replace the upper handle section. I had a slight wobble, the cam lock wasn't getting tight enough. It's just that one screw and it slides up if my memory is right. It was very easy to replace that upper section. Took maybe 5 minutes.

Jeff,

Did you have to use much force to get the control box to slide up? I've got the one screw out but it doesn't budge.

-Kerry

I had to remove control box and sent it in last fall. Take the screw out, wiggle housing side to side and pull it off handle horizontall/ parallel to the shaft. NOT up or vertically away from handle.

Hey guys,

I was able to remove the control box by doing exactly what Thump said. It slides out parallel to the shaft. In the pictures, you can see how the tab goes into the shaft handle. Hopefully this thread will help others in the future. Thanks to everyone who replied!

Attachments

• 20200427_112347.jpg
    20200427_112347.jpg
    978.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 20200427_112342.jpg
    20200427_112342.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 147