Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Reposting a ground balance question tech advice needed

Tried asking the same question on a different site not sure if they are all connected as they both appear pretty identical. Anyway apparently some couldn’t understand what I was trying to ask and were even accusing me of trolling or somehow messing with them. I don’t know you seemed to get it. Part of problem person trying to answer the question apparently thought manual gb and auto were one in the same. Then we were all confused lol.
I replied that i was not trolling or anything of that sort and that i found someone that understood my question and answered it to which he replied, oh so you got some dude from the UK with different soil to answer
Well yes he understood how manual gb works on a detector lol
We might all have different soils but the electronics on a detector are not made different for different countries at least not to my knowledge.
Is it me?
Nothing wrong with what you are asking bud........i can see that you are genuinely interested in finding the answer to the problem you have.Keep asking anything you want if it is going to help you......the only dumb question is the one you don't ask.👍👍👍👍

Never been big fan of air tests for accuracy
I have never been a big fan either. I never mentioned air tests.
they say even if you bury a target its not the same as the ground is disturbed
The ones that I am advocating for are lost targets that you find while detecting.
What I am saying is find a target that sounds interesting and rotate the dial while over it. Does it make a difference in the sound? If you trust VID numbers, does it make them less jumpy? Can you raise the coil higher? Ten or twenty seconds max. Find another target, repeat. Only you can find the difference on your certain land.