Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Request for help finding lost wedding ring on Sanibel Island

I received the following email from the president of the Suncoast Research and Recovery Club in Saint Petersburg, FL. Sanibel is a bit far for anyone in our area to travel to. Maybe there is someone in the Sanibel or Ft. Myers area that could help this guy out. He says he wants to rent a detector but it would be much better if someone who is proficient in operating a detector could help him find the ring. ~John

Hi,
My wife lost her wedding ring in about 4-5 feet of water yesterday off Sanibel Island in the Gulf of Mexico. I have been trying to find an underwater metal detector to rent to search the area in the long shot we could find her ring. I have not been able to find any in this area and was wondering if you might know someone who would rent one in your area? Any helpful suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John Mathes
Mathes Realty Appraisal, Inc.
27890 Old 41 Road
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
Phone# 239-992-2771
Fax# 239-992-8350