Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Requesting Prayer for our family

Confetrit

We lost my Mother-In Law yesterday morning after she suffered a stroke this past Saturday. She was 82 years old and had been in fragile health over the past few years. Please keep my wife and our family in your prayers. It would be most appreciated.

We lost my Mother-In Law yesterday morning after she suffered a stroke this past Saturday. She was 82 years old and had been in fragile health over the past few years. Please keep my wife and our family in your prayers. It would be most appreciated.
My deepest sympathy & prayers for God in Jesus' name to give you all Peace & Comfort! May your Mother-in-Law RIP! God Bless! Ma

Know this my friend, I have walked in those shoes and know the pain and anguish you and your family are living thru. Your family has my prayers. God bless you

Prayers outbound for you and your family,, but just know now ,, that your mother in law is in eternal peace and without the craziness we are left with. I sometimes feel I'm ready to exit this world and head on out for the next one.

Sorry for your loss buddy. Your family is in my prayers.

God's blessings on your whole family:)
TURNYOUREYESONJESUSf.jpg