Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Retired and new to forum

bwireman

Hi All
Bill Wireman
Charlottesville, VA
Retired 9/2003 and decided to jump into this hobby, having already purchased a 1250 from a yard sale. As You can see below, My equipment has continued to expand. In 2004, My first full year of detecting,
saw a total of $373 in coins. For 2005, the total dipped to only $250 in coins, see photo below.
My best finds so far are a standing liberty quarter without a date and a Ike silver dollar from 1972.
Garrett 2500GTI 9.5", 12.5", Scorcher 12.5" 12/2004
Garrett 1250GTA 8.5", 12.5" 6/2003 10"x14" DD, 4" 2&6/2005
RadioShack Discovery 2000 8" 4/2005
White's Bullseye 140mm 12/2005

Bill.....Looks like you're getting plenty of exercise:please:, and not spending your time on the couch, welcome to the forum, you will find everything you need to know about detecting from this group of great folks, and congrats on your impressive finds...keep on diggin' :pulltab:Jack

...is exactly why we are here. That is the stuff of our dreams. I have yet to find an SLQ, but this is the year.

THanks for piping in and please dont be a lurker.
welcome

Welcome Bill;

I'm fairly new to the Forum ,and retired recently also.

Stick around: "These Guys Is Good". Learned more here in a month than in many months at other Forums.:please: