Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Return a lost ring from a long time ago...

Gonehunting

Last week after all the junk that hit the Tv about our hobby and how we were perceived. I was really fortunate in recovering a lost ring.
I was hunting a homeplace that has had 3 generations that has lived there. I was talking to landowner when I found an old ring with the Initials RR on it. I showed it to him and the look on his face said it all. His father, who had passed away several years ago, was was RR. I cleaned the ring up and returned it.
dsc00224.jpg

Here is the Video of returning it to him..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZM_7n3zyvU
btw I also introduced him to the hobby.. I let him borrow my AT Pro and he has been hunting his yard with it all week.. I went back today to see how he was doing and to do some more hunting. He found another wheat while we were there. I found an IH and a Buff.
Needless to say, he is ready to get his own...
GH

I love your videos Evan, I just got done watching yours on the Deus forum too...........:clapping: Thanks for sharing your RTO (return to owner).

Thanks Larry.. I super excited about the new Deus. Giving the Ring back to Mike was well worth it.. I wish I could find stuff like that every day..lol