Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

return from upgrade..oh so sweet..and sniper coil

vanner

got my PRO back a few days ago and lovin it. First thing I noticed was that the tones sounded sorta different.... almost if possible ...crisper... tone role audio more pronounced, just seemed better.Mine had been one of the first off the line, got it in December and it had the falsing issue, this was the first time I had sent it in, I had just posted it off to the states when they announced the upgrade , so timing couldnt have been better. I had a scratch on the the screen which made it hard to tell the difference between a "0" and an "8". Garret put a new screen on it which they didnt have to do so cheers Garrett. oh what a difference with the head phone adapter, cord is now out of the way. I thought I may as well get the sniper coil while the chance was there . Well Ive gone back to some of the super trashy areas that just about did my head in, and what a breeze now.Its small but its supprising how fast you can get through an intensly littered area. Those bottle caps dont seem to be a problem for this coil. What supprised me was that the detection field seemed to stay the same width all the way down ...it doesnt appear to get smaller or cone with depth. Speaking of depth , I have a large narly mineralized rock ( got all types of various stone in it) its about 5 inches thick, which I put small peices of lead under . Well it can see them, and I guess due to the nastyness of the rock reads them as 8 inches. Well Im a happy camper now with my detector and add ons