Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Return of a Gold wedding ring! Big silver and relics!

Jack Beam

Hey all! Haven't had time to do much detecting lately so I thought I'd wait until I had plenty to show. I work for the city, I live in, and the summer recreation coordinator heard of a lady that lost her wedding band at one of the softball fields she was at.The summer rec. co. heard that I metal detect and she approached me about this ring. I talked with the lady about the ring and she gave me some vague directions of where she might have been. About 1 week later, my wife and I set out to try and find this ring. Kinda seemed like a lost cause and we were about to call it quits. I decided that we try one more spot and within a couple minutes I found the ring! I couldn't believe it! It was about 15 feet from the 1st. base bench. I met with this lady the next day and she was very happy!! That was a feel good moment for sure! On to the finds of the last 4 weeks or so. Most of the finds were from a couple really old houses, but I didn't find much period to houses. I did manage a really nice pocket spill. The '45Walker half, '57 quarter,'50 dime,'40 Jeff. nickel and 3 wheat pennies!! I also found the 1900 IH and about 4 more wheats later on! The next time out to this house it took me only about 10 minutes and the '52 Franklin popped out! This is a real honey hole! And I'm not done with the property yet! Can't wait to go back! Thanks for looking! H.H. J.B.

That was a nice coin spill, you don't find them very often and you got some nice other finds too. I like finding that older stuff.

Congrat's on finding the gold ring for her, that's cool.

Great work, that's a really cool spill.

Way to go! Seems like a lot of people have been finding halfs these last couple of weeks. Nice job!

Some Sweeeet finds there Jack! Those halves are great!!! You got yourself a good place to spend some more MDing time...bet you do well. GL
Real nice job on the ring recovery!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Great job finding the ring. I know how good it feels to find and return a lost.Their face says it all.That some very interesting finds. From the looks of those finds you must be in an old spot.Slow down and see what else is hiding there.Love that lizard and those old broches.Those walkers are hard to find.But what beautiful coins.Keep up the good work. HH