Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

return of the Bullseye progress report

gordygroover

As you may have read on my earlier posting, I have a glitch in my Bullseye pinpointer. This is the second time I have sent it back so I thought I would just keep all of you up to date on what it is like dealing with Whites.
The last time I returned the unit a brand new one was sent to me and in my hand five days later.
I packaged the unit up today....and called the company to let them know it was comming. The lady on the phone was just as nice as anybody could be. Told me to write "Attn Laura" on the box and send it in. Really nice having someone on the phone that speaks a understandable, clear version of the English launguage.
So fellow hunters, it went into the mail by way of the cheap and slow route on Monday.. I will keep you posted as to how it goes from this point on.

Dont expect the lady there to return your call.
I have been waiting on that return call for days to ask about the progress of a repair.
All I ever get is transferred to an answering machine and a promise of a return call that never comes.

I filled out the form they wanted and sent it in with the item the week before last.
Haven't heard a peep from them.

I guess they are so swamped with repair work they just dont have the time to talk to me or send an email.

This dont make me feel to good about sending in my V3 for an update.

Willee

I was able to contact Laura at White's service today.
I am disappointed I had to keep calling instead of them returning my calls.
However, the coil was replaced with a new one and is on the way back to me along with a new sealing ring, and foam pads for the cuff.
ALL AT NO CHARGE.
So I guess I cant be too upset with them not returning my calls.

Gordygroover ... I hope the outcome with your Bullseye is a happy one.

Willee

I was kind of thinking I should be holding my pointer by now. It has been exactly one week since I went to the post office and dropped it into the outgoing box.
Glad you got fixed up.....hopeing to be a hpappy boy going the the mail box sometime this week.

Hey willee, yeah I sent my first one in after calling :whites: and got a new replacement neigh on to 2 years ago now and it's still working good. HH all floridason KC
PS took all of 2 weeks to get it back tho. KC

Well here is the update.
It took 6 business days from the time I dropped my non-working Bullseye 2 into the slow mail route and recieved a brand new unit.(free of all charges of course)
You really can't say enough good things about the Whites company and their customer service.
I don't own one of their detectors at this time but I will have no qualms about plunking down my hard earned (and somewhat dirty) clad when I feel like adding another detector to my arsenal.
All products will give you problems at times....just nice the Whites company goes the extra mile in keeping their customers happy.