Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Return to ruined house field

Des Dunne

Had an unusually unnerving experience recently.
Was detecting in a large field in which an old house ruin sits.
Lots of lead frags about but also a few keepers which makes it interesting.
Was busy retrieving a positive signal from my X-Terra 50 and just as I recovered a small silver coin and cupping my hand to take a look what seemed like an impending attack by dozens of crows cawking right above my head was about to begin! The sound lasted what seemed like 20 or 30 seconds or so. Eventually it stopped and looking up and all around I could see no sign of what must have been many birds?
I looked at my watch and it was 2.45pm.
A few days later a friend called to say his wife's mother had died - I had picked up his wife from the airport and drove a very fast 60 miles with her so she could get to her dying mother's side - she hung on for some days afterwards.
When I asked my friend when his mother in law had passed away he replied, "Sunday at 2.45pm!"
Is that scary or what?

I won't go into legends within my own family background that relate to other animals that act as messengers. And yes, from time to time when experiencing possibly significant events I do pause and wonder if they are harbingers or not.

Ar dheis D

Bill,

At the time I thought the coin that I had found had been "unlucky" for whoever lost it (or threw it away?) It was an old one and of a reign I had not found before. A detecting friend many years ago had some real bad luck after finding a ring and wore it till he decided the ring was to blame for his spate of bad luck incidents. A "psychic" friend of his "got some bad vibes" from it when he placed it on his finger!..whoooooaaaaaoooo(haunted sounds lol...!)

Des