Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Return trip nets a couple of 'Almosts'

Gonehunting

I returned to the new town where I found a 1916 merc(no mint) and several wheats and IH's.. I had started a yard right before it got dark and since it had produced well I wanted to finish it out.. It was still holding some good coins including a couple of heartbreakers..
sQ5Ey.jpg

ugh.. how many of those can a guy find before the S magically appears?? ???
tWneK.jpg

this is the second no mint marked 1916 that I have found in this yard.. ugh,,
AAXZT.jpg

was a little surprised to see this shiny.. I almost skipped over it at 2 inches on the AT Pro Graph..
TQRyZ.jpg

1911 greenie D
UX4WS.jpg

within inches of each other..
7ZQJL.jpg

Didn't find a lot but didn't really have a lot of time.. am ready to get back to that street.. Will be hunting this town for the rest of the week.. hoping to get some good video... Evan

Great bunch of coins, why are you not using the CTX?

Yep, thats a good day! :clapping: You got closer than lots of us, at least you are in the neighborhood!
Mud

rjfjedi said:
Great bunch of coins, why are you not using the CTX?
well had a little issue with the screen.. Minelab has repaired it and it is on a ups truck somewhere... hopefully it will be here by the end of the week...

MikeO said:
Those are some nice finds. WTG :clapping:
Thanks Mike.. went back today hunted the sidewalk row found another 1946 merc and 1950 wheat.. ready to get back here after Christmas and hit the houses I haven't hunted yet....

mudpuppy said:
Yep, thats a good day! :clapping: You got closer than lots of us, at least you are in the neighborhood!
Mud
thanks bud.. hope this winter weather passes us by.. hoping to come back thursday... a lot of new yards to try..

Nice digs, Evan! That's a good lookin' Barber!

Nice job on recovering some super nice coins!

thanks guys.. snow and ice has now covered the ground.. was hoping to return to this spot before the end of the year... owell..

WTG Evan nice barber

thanks bud!!