Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Returned lost keys at the lake!

Hank68

Me and my wife headed out this morning to the lake to do some detecting on fathers day that is what I asked for my fathers day for her to go with me , so I had my new golden umax and my trusty tiger shark and decided to use my new machine first in about 45 mins I had about 87 cents not much but I enjoyed it and then the overload went off on my golden iMac so I scooped it up and it was a set of keys it looked like house keys to me and I headed straight for the main office at the beach to return them and the young lady was excited about that she said your the MD guy right? And I said yes ma'am and I wanted to return them and she said a couple was down here two days ago and called if anyone has found them, she said that she had there number and was calling them to pick them up and she told me thank you very much for that sweety and I blushed so Itwas a good day with my 87 cents and a set of keys, HH best of luck tigethank

You made someones Fathers Day extra special....... thanks for sharing Hank.

Thanks Mr Larry just trying to keep a good rep for us metal detectorist and keep spots open for us to hunt, HH Hank

n/t

Thanks Mr G!