Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Returned the Button hole.. Saved a few Relics..

Gonehunting

The weather has definitely changed. Temps have dropped to the low 30's and for here that is cooold..lol Last week I have really been wanting to go back the spot where I had found a lot of PreCivil War Relics mostly Dragoon items.
I haven't got to go there in several months. I only had about 45 minutes to hunt. Here are some of the saves from the hunt.
lQ012.jpg

h8aJy.jpg

n2LeL.jpg

9T8T2.jpg

rdZkC.jpg

rXIYK.jpg

WP3td.jpg

F8DXE.jpg

lWJAw.jpg

49rH8.jpg

Thanks for looking...
Evan
Gonehunting for History

that was a very productive hunt, lots of neat goodies, good job and hh

Thanks bud..

Wow sweet finds, not to many civil war items up here in NJ.

You need to come up here to NJ and hunt some. We can try and find you a LC!!!

Hey I'd definitely be up for that.. You guys have some really old stuff in the ground.. most of ours in the 1890s... there are a few hotspots that are older but not like you guys have...Thanks for the view.. and yeah I'm ready to find a large for sure..

looks like it has not been hunted , look at all those buttons , any one would have dug those, and not left them , Must be somthing good in thear

GunnarMN said:
looks like it has not been hunted , look at all those buttons , any one would have dug those, and not left them , Must be somthing good in thear
The spot I am at is covered with older potholes. It has been hunted since the sixtes.. There are pockets that have been overlooked for one reason or the other.. I think the main reasons these targets weren't dug was because the tones were mostly all low signals.. 12-25's and below. cept for some of the lead and the spurs and big disk... I dug 2 hat insignia's this summer that hit just above square nails.. thanks for looking Evan

Looks like some serious skill to me you knew exactly what you wanted and where you were going to get your hits.
Sweet finds I always have a hard time dating relics!

Thanks bud.. I have definitely enjoyed this detector.. that particular feature is relic+