Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Returned to Durant for more silver...

Gonehunting

Last week I had several days of quick hunts that made me glad I got to get out and hunt... I hit a yard there in Durant that we had hunted before.. I used a smaller trash coil and it really pulled some good targets...
Two of the plugs had 2 and 3 buff's in each hole.. I was amazed at the difference the smaller coil made...
tXbx0.jpg

The silver I did find was not near as old as what had come out of there before.. these were mostly on the sidewalk right of way.. I'm thinking there might have been a school bus stop right on this spot..
YDAgC.jpg

The wheats were almost lined along the sidewalk and just kept coming, even shallow ones were found..
The oldest 3 were 1913...
ATgUW.jpg

vWkfp.jpg

Had a really productive day and can't wait to get back...
Evan
Gonehunting for History

wow. great finds, i cant imagine finding 7 buffalos in one outing, and two and three in one hole. thats awesome. sounds like a great spot and you had a ball. good job and hh

WOW that was a fantastic hunt and a super nice herd of buffalo!

Thanks guys.. there are several spots like this one in Durant.. last one produced a lot more mercs and wheats.. but it is strange it is always about a 4 or 5 foot section... I could hunt a block or two and not get anything, then bam! thanks for looking...