Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Reverse tones hunt

Starree

Hello everyone,

I headed out on a hunt today and decided to try out Gary’s reverse tone challange. I havent had the deus long so I didnt find it to difficult to switch my mind to listening for the low tones as diggable items and the high tones as iron. I rather liked hearing the high pitch squeek and thinking iron! I found that when detecting a bottle cap, it was much easier to identify it as the high tone squeek was much more obvious. I dug a lot of trash but also some interesting old finds. The oldest find was part of a lamp with a patent date of 1870 but it was pretty mangled up. The extra heavy suspender clip is very cool but I can’t find a match on the internet to identify a year. Im thinking early 1900’s. Here are some pics of my finds and trash.

What's your thoughts on the XP Deus?
I'll be getting my first one very soon now
Wow nice finds with reverse tones and a new user impressive. I'm going to try that when my new XP Deus comes in, I'll be ordering it Friday.
GL & HH

Great feedback, thanks for sharing.

Im loving the xp deus. It is very intuitive to use and I like being able to adjust and mold the programs to what Im hunting for. The weight is the best thing though. I swung the machine for 2.5 hrs yesterday and my elbow never hurt!