Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

revitalized Garrett finds silver "0"

A

Anonymous

From the land of the Bluenose...after another sleepless morning in Lower Sackville picked up my sister Cassy and her friend from Ontario and headed to Peggy's Cove so that the Upper Canucks could feast their eyes on the splendor of the Nova Scotian coast. Of course this necessitated a stop at the Sou'Wester for ginger bread and ice cream....some good you. A leisurely drive to Maw's via the Prospect Rd and I deposited my sister and Dan who were given a tongue lashing by Tess who was too excited as was obvious by the motions of her tail doing the flyswatter shuffle. I was free at last to go out and try my reconditoned Garrett which they upgraded from a Freedom 3 cdc to a Fredom 3 plus.
Hitting local holy ground (ballfield) I cranked her up and within a minute had recovered my first penny. Having only a half hour to swing I wandered about like (as the Bardman woudl say)a drunken sailor. Next hit was a nice silver ring with two hearts followed by an eyeball find of a golfball. Within the half hour had 19 coins, metal button, golf ball and the ring. Got real dirty which would make the Bardman cringe as I had transferred many a pound of dirt from the ground to his beloved White's...I'm sure Marie will be impressed too as she does the laundry and has been threatening to call Tide so that I can make a commercial regarding getting the "tough stains out!"
Day was made when once again i called Pat to see how she was feeling as in the morning when I called she was still a tad groggy..she was feeling fine and now chatting away like a seagull with a load of gibs! Of course being a pay weekend Mr. Bud showed up!

your machine back! WTG on the silver, and keep us updated on Pat!