Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

RG 1000 question

Rainyday101

I have been looking at videos and reading what little I could find on the RG 1000. My question is when hunting in disc mode can the disc eliminate pulltabs and bottlecaps and still get pennies, dimes, quarters? Everything I see on this detector rants about the two tone ferrous rejection but there is nothing on hunting in disc mode. I currently use Tesoro's and setup disc. to cherry pick coins with silver being my target and wonder will this detector do it without digging all the trash? The depth and fast target separation sure have caught my eye. Wondering if this is the deep coin detector for me or am I better off getting a Vaquero?

no but aluminum square pulltabs do have nuances that you tell providing if you have the right head phones plus aluminum will have a very sharp tona as well