Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rick Warren, false teacher

John316

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=481280

Becareful of false teachers such as Rick Warren and Joel Olsteen. They are cotton candy preachers that want to please and not offend anyone.

Luke 12:51-53, "Do you think that I have come to establish peace on the earth? No, I tell you, but rather division.
From now on a household of five will be divided, three against two and two against three; a father will be divided against his son and a son against his father, a mother against her daughter and a daughter against her mother, a mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law."

Frank

I have long held that Rick Warren is less than upfront, much to the anger of others in my church. So no surprises here if he can not tell the same story twice.

The issue though is the "ME" in his ministry and, God will see to his efforts being justly rewarded.....

Sometimes preachers and lay persons alike, may start out walking with Christ hand in hand, some lose sight of what their mission here on earth is truly about. It becomes more about them and money, and less about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We must pray for these people, that God will open their eyes. As you know, there have been a few big name preachers, that have fallen. Some got up, and others stayed down. Let us never lose sight of our true calling.

I saw as TV program that Peter Popoff got caught with a hidden electronic microphone in his ear as he was relayed messages about the details of the people he was praying for, false witnessing, as if he had the message from God. How about Benny Hinn ??

You say Rick Warran is a false teacher, and also Islam is a false religion as you or we all already know. The only truth is through Jesus Christ non-denominational and/or ecumenical. Too long to explain everything here.

Welcome to the forum David! Glad to have you post with us and hope you stay and post often! God Bless! Betty

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=481280

"Once again, Warren proves where he stands in relation to the gospel. God's Word is explicit and does not change. Homosexuals, liars, thieves, murderers, etc, will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Period. Sodomites, put your hands over your ears and scream all you want - the truth is the truth. And it will set you free, if you'll just quit being so stubborn about your own sin! Repent, turn, and receive Jesus as Lord to pay your sin debt to God. But, whatever....please quit trying to shove this down everbody's throat with excuses that God think's it's OK. It's not - the Bible says it's not!"

New Testiment:
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 ESV
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

Also in the Old Testiment:
Leviticus 18:22 ESV
"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination."

Leviticus 20:13 ESV
"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination"

Both the Old and New Testiment show homosexuality is 100% a sin with chrystal clarity. It is not optional like diet laws or only something of old and does not apply to modern times is rubbish. "HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SERIOUS SIN ON ALL COUNTS WITH NO EXCEPTION(S), NO, not even in a loving committed loyal relationship.

Yes God loves homosexuals like some people say. Yes, just the same as other sinners, like a person who is sleeping with prostitutes or his neighbours wife or a person who makes a regular income being a thief !!

Ma Betty in MO said:
Welcome to the forum David! Glad to have you post with us and hope you stay and post often! God Bless! Betty

Thanks Betty, that is great and honestly very encouraging !! I am new here but I have posted on other Findmall Forums. Don't know what took me so long !!

Thank you, David, for your post agrees with the ones I wrote on heaven and hell, as some don't believe there is a hell, while they and others also believe there is more than one way to heaven and/or Jehovah God! I believe God is trying to reach all sinners with His truth of the Holy Bible, His true, written, living Word, which is for today as well as yesterday and from the time it was written by the prophets through the breathing and leading of God's Holy Spirit!

Wake up sinners, no one filled with sin will enter the Kingdom of God! You need to accept Jesus by believing faith and be forgiven of your sins and then turn away from sinning willfully again! Our Resurrection day for Christians (true believers) is fast approaching and I hope no one through unbelief and with unforgiven sins will miss being with Him, forever more! The Word of God is the absolute truth, but your choice is to believe or not believe! He will force no one to accept Him, as He gives you free will to choose or not to choose, but I hope and pray sinners will choose to follow Jesus all the way to God's glorious heaven! Amen! :angel: God Bless! Betty

Can anyone explain to me why humans, the most intellectually advance of all living things, given the power by God to have dominian over all creatures on earth, is so genderly confused? All animals of nature can figure this basic principle.

Sadly, our current president is adding more fuel to the homosexual agenda when he had homosexual Gene Robinson, not worthy to be called Reverand, say a prayer at Obama's inauguration and inviting homosexual families to the annual White House "Easter egg roll" yesterday. Blasphemy!!!!!!

Frank

That is why America is about to fall like Rome did in Biblical times! We need to do what I I CHRONICLES 7:14 tells us to do to save our nation, our citizens and help our leaders to know Jesus and serve the people and not themselves, so God will hear our prayers and heal our land! Amen! :angel: God Bless! Betty

God does not hate the homosexual. God hates the sin of homosexuality. God does not hate the murderer. God hates the sin of murder. God does not hate the thief. God hates the sin of theft. God does not hate the False Prophets and Teachers. God hates the sin of false prophecy, and teaching. Don't be quick to condemn the sinner and cast them away. Remember, we are all sinners saved by Gods' grace. How about praying for the false teachers and those who preach the gospel of Christ for their own profit.

Hey DK,

Deu 13:3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.
Deu 13:4 It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.
Deu 13:5 That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he preached rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way the LORD your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you

When sins harm Christians that do not have their roots firmly in the ground of the Lord, I get mad. I pray for those that have been led astray, all the while believing they were doing right. Joel Olsteen is leading people directly into Hell. Watch the interview with Larry King he did a short while ago and see for yourself. He does not even say the word "SIN." There is too much liberalism in the Christian Church now, and it's time to fight back!! Do you think they would have removed the 10 Commandments like they did a few years ago if we as Christians went to Alabama and stood together and said "NO." We are too passive. Passivism can very easily turn into indifference.

I am not passive in my Christianity by any means. I do not agree with Mr. Olsteen or Mr. Warren on alot of things they preach, but I do pray for them that they will see the error of their ways and turn around and follow God. If you think you are strong enough in your Christianity that you can withstand the attacks of satan and are not susceptable to fall, you are badly mistaken. We are all just one step away from falling down. I thank God that when I did fall down, He did not have the attitude that I was not worth it and gave up on me. I thank God for those who prayed for me and did not list me as not worthy of forgiveness or their prayers. Deut. 13:5, as well as many other verses on this matter speak of those who do not repent of their sin and continue to live in it without repentance. I did see the King interview. I do my homework on these issues. Don't pass judgment on others. Pray for these men, that they will come back to God. You may need someones prayers yourself one day. God Bless You.

We do know the tree by the fruit it bears and if it goes against God's written word, it bears bad fruit and if it agrees with the Living Word of God, then it bears good fruit! Pray for those who spread the gospel, especially preachers, for they are under attack the most by satan and some are agreeing with the world's ways! But nothing is impossible with God and He can draw them to Him with His Holy Spirit, Who draws everyone to Him, but not all will believe or accept Jesus Christ as their own personal Savior or love,worship and obey Him! Pray for the lost and pray for the saved, as the temptations in this old sinful world are very strong to snare anyone because Lucifer, old satan--the devil, has but a short time to trap souls into the Lake of Fire, where he will be and wants all he can to be there with him to mock and scorn for believing his lies! :angel: God Bless! Betty