Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rigged & Ready To Hunt!!!!!

morelic55

Got both of the X70's this week and ready for action. The one on the left is just a tad hotter than the other. Come on Relic Season!!!!:bouncy:

Good Luck, I hope you find something great.

Know how you feel. I'm chompin at the bit for the weather to cool down for more than just a couple days. I have a site that I'm convinced will produce and I know once I start on it, I won't want to quit. Got permission to hunt it a few months ago and its been on my mind ever since.

morelic55 said:
Come on Relic Season!!!!:bouncy:
I'm keeping a close eye on the bean fields. When they start to change color my season is about to kick into high gear.
Until then about all I can do is hit the water (weather permitting), and clad harvesting @ schools & parks (generally unexciting).

Nice looking machines, hope you have a great season, I think we're all ready for the heat to subside a little so we get out & swing the coil. HH