Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Finders????????

101numlock

Considering joining ringfinders.com anyone on here a member or heard anything about them? Im posting this in two other forums too.

how do you get to their website. i used to be a member but i lost contact wehen i had to change my e-mail address. when i type in ringfinders in comes up that the domain is for sale.thanks.

Seems like I am a member of that group, but can't seem to find it on the net.

I had someone directed to me and I did find there ring at no charge to the individual.

HH, Ringfinder

Don't have a prayer rel your question but my local mult-line dealer always directs the person who lost the ring to me and I love the challenge...Actually thought the locals would lock me up when I hunted in a foot of snow but found the expensive diamond ring and also once found a set of car keys with frezing temps and snow on the ground, hunted soccer fields, back yards and wasn't always successful but gave it a try..Lost count of the gold jewelry whether expensive or sentimental and of course it gives the hobby a good name..and to me a challenge..

quarterslaughter said:
im against giving rings back,defeats the purpose,of detecting!

The ring doesn't belong to you in the first place .You found it sure it but if you can ID it you can at lease
make the attempt to return it.
If you can't ID the ring than its fair game to keep it.