Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring found.....

JOE in MD

My daughter told me about one of her co workers telling his story how he lost his wedding band last week in his back yard. She told him that I have a metal detector and asked if he wanted me to try and find it for him, of course he was happy to say YES. We met today and within 5 minutes the AT PRO had the ring back on his finger. I had it set in my normal detecting mode of Pro mode, zero Disc. and had to change the setting after it went off like a machine gun with all the trash objects in his yard. BINGO!!!!

n/t

You made someone very happy! :thumbup:

tabman