Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring returned

Praise God ! He helped me find a very nice 14 carat white gold diamond ring with 8 or more diamonds 4 were very big, for a sister in the lord , she said she may have lost it at a dollar general , or Merchandise Outlet, or a home in different town, guess I should have went to the home first, found it after 4 swings , with my trusty at pro .we did not know her ,we just seen her cry for help on face book, that makes 2 recoverys no charge in the name of Jesus . I'm thinking that gold rings seem to be a more solid hit than pull tabs depending on depth , it's not all about the money profits, but I am thinking of hiring out for property marker location service this spring , ten to 25 dollars a marker depending on time spent .that is still much cheaper than a surveyor . Waterhound

Congrats WH on finding the ring and returning it to the owner which blessed her and in return God will bless you in Jesus' name! God works in mysterious ways His wonders to perform for His Children: especially, those who love and obey Him and worship Him in Spirit and in truth! Amen Ma

Sister ma betty , your a gem in the crown of christ, full a grace, and patience, and kindness , you respond to my post the most you little Barnabas , thank you

Hey doc ! Thanks , the real test will be when I find a mens gigantic lunker ring with a couple of old cut diamonds ,and it has a name in it , I think I'll do the right thing , it's starting to feel better giving them back ,

n/t

He was. A good encourage ma betty

Well with God all things are possible--I wasn't so much when young and had children was more negative--but I've come a long way with Jesus so I hope to be a Helper of His and encourage others ! God Bless! Ma

Um. This is a hobby but if one can make a few bucks go for it. I never charge or take a reward.....call it giving back to a hobby that has given me so much joy! PTL!

That's true , but anything that I charge would only help out with gas and batteries , not my retirement, PTL I'm depending on my merciful wife for that .and the lord.