Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ring with ice and knuckle sammich

larbear

Go ahead, make my day ! No, I didn't find dirty harry's handgun. I found me some brass knuckles! Sure glad I didn't bump into the fellow that lost them. Gave me an overload signal, hidden in the grass, didn't even have to dig. That was today.

Last Saturday I was searching an athletic field that doesn't see a lot of use anymore. Got a foil signal on my Fisher CZ7a Pro, dug down about 2-3 inches and found this gold ring. Jeweler man says the diamonds are real, 14K. Yee Ha ! Little dinky thing, barely goes on my little pinkie.

While a lot of you are snowed in and can't hunt, here in the Pacific Northwest, our winter has been fairly mild. Hope you all get out to hunt soon.

:jump: Beautiful Ring!!! I like the brass knuckles too.I thought they were old school but I guess they still use them.HH

Nice ring:thumbup:. That knuckle duster is wicked!!!!!

Diamonds and knuckles of brass oh my,

I'm in Washington state, and yes the weather has been awesome. I have been detecting for the last month already, without a jacket on some days.