Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ringman hits no 3 & 4 yesterday

we all go to the land of nada yesterday in search of the yellow metal and as the ringman walks into the waters edge wash zone - Bingo his first ticket of the day is a killer fat 18k mans gold band coming in at 9.7 grams.

short time later he has a nice looking titanium ring in his 720i stealth scoop.
he had a very nice day spinning for sure.

the rest of us are mumbling to ourselves - the guru did find a mood ring also.
see you
kinda long vid out there on youtube: gravediggermax

Im getting to hate this 'Ringman' guy!.... almost as much as I hate titanium and mood rings!:rofl:

Oh well, at least I got a bit of diggin today...the gray shovel is brand new, got it for Christmas!...the blue one is a few years old. How can a guy wear 5" off a snow shovel that had a metal edge? Move to Michigan!

Thanks Max, for the departure from reality you provide us with your vids, and good luck on your hunts!:beers:
Mud

That gold one is name brand, too. Frederick Goldman. I have found a few of those. That ring retailed for over 1000. An 8g 14k white gold band they make retails for around 700. It might be possible to get the scratches buffed out of that one and sell it second hand for much more than scrap. But personally, if I were him I'd probably wear it, that is a sweet gold band for sure.