Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rings and ordnance

JP.Diggzzit

Had the chance to hit beach today even though the low tide wasn't great (1.0) and sand has been filling the storm cuts back in. Arrived at plan A to find a local regular working the small beach 2 hours before low tide. Plan B was sanded in so I opted for the 17 inch coil on the CTX. Pulled some clad and ordnance. Headed back to Plan A and had the beach to myself. Worked in and around the local regulars prior grid and pulled the small (1.1 gram) 10K with stone (tested fake). The other ring came in similar 13.01 - 02 but has no hallmark. CTX 17 inch coil surprised me with small gold...not too deep around 4 inches but impressive none the less. Andy Sabisch CTX book arrived last Friday and I am using a modified beach program. Happy hunting!

JP

Looks like De or Md 50 cals to me??? Got buckets full.. Those storms really bting them up!
Nice gold!

Nice ring! any gold is getting hard to find anymore!!

Thanks! Not sure on the ordnance? They were crusty. WW2 or Korean War training? I am located in San Diego and there are bases close to a few of the beaches I hunt. Small ring but any gold is good with me. The local regular must have discriminated the rings out or just plain missed them. He must have some success there because I see him there often. Hoping for some more El Niño storms to bring up or uncover some more!

JP

Awesome, can't wait to get to the Beach....Darn kids have the same days off as me! Just a large scoop and can't find the time.

Congrats on nice finds!