Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rings found with the Deus 2 since February

Bud-sc

Yeah all junkers. The Deus 2 is a beast on the beach. I hunt beaches with lots of Equinox users. Besides the junkers have 12 gold and 19 silver rings. This is hunting 4 days a week not the usual 6 days because taking my wife to chemotherapy and spending time with her. On days she works I go on the beach after I get off from work.
20220725_162540.jpg
20220725_162552.jpg
20220725_162548.jpg

Nice finds beaches around me have given up some gold my friend does well he spends more time than I do he got a gold chain not to long ago 14k sold it for $2100.00!!!
Mark

Apparently people on the OR coast dont lose anything cuz I got blanked this time while there. They do however apparently flip bottle caps at each other 🤷‍♂️😂
A recovery is still a recovery so nice job!!!

Yeah all junkers. The Deus 2 is a beast on the beach. I hunt beaches with lots of Equinox users. Besides the junkers have 12 gold and 19 silver rings. This is hunting 4 days a week not the usual 6 days because taking my wife to chemotherapy and spending time with her. On days she works I go on the beach after I get off from work. View attachment 28253View attachment 28254View attachment 28255
Holy Smokes.
That more than I've found in so many years.
Though I've never had that much time to detect.
Just a few hours maybe 11 times a year.
70's I'd go all day when I wasn't chasing girls.
My career and rare family time slowed me down.
Welp
Congratulations.
I truly enjoy see everyone's finds and reading of your adventures. Especially since I've spent more time in bed than walking around the last 12 yrs. 😞

Yeah all junkers. The Deus 2 is a beast on the beach. I hunt beaches with lots of Equinox users. Besides the junkers have 12 gold and 19 silver rings. This is hunting 4 days a week not the usual 6 days because taking my wife to chemotherapy and spending time with her. On days she works I go on the beach after I get off from work. View attachment 28253View attachment 28254View attachment 28255
Nice! …….You got me beat but, I only have the luxury time to go during the weekends. No gold at all for me yet!! Silver, tungsten, titanium and ,stainless so far……. Yeah, I clearly favor the D2 over the Nox…… I don’t think I need to explain why to you. You know I’m talking about!