Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Riveria Maya treasures

arclyt

This was not only a relaxing vacation but a giving one as well. 10 rings in four days. Not pictured are the many pull tabs and hairpins--also the large amount of peso's i found which i recerculated into the Mexican economy. The lage white gold rings is 14k and has three diamonds-the other is a nice womens ring with four little diamonds. The tungstun rings are one black and the other a Triton--just lost 4 days before the BHID came across it. The silver is a toe ring, small childs ring, Odd shaped .925 ring and the large is a wedding band from 1976-or 78. Ear Rings are silver and two plain rings and one necklace. I wish i had a PI or a Excal on this trip because the resort i went to does not see many detectors at all and there is alot more in the water. Maybe when i get my Excal i will plan another trip just to clean it out. Anyway i always see the posts of others and it thrills me to be able to share my finds. I found alot more but i just like showing the good stuff.HH my friends and think spring>

WOW very nice We just got back from Playa Del Carmen. Stayed @ the Riu Palace America. I found .27 in the water, but 1 silver bracelet and 2 silver rings in the dry sand.
The water was very rough. I need to find a calmer local down there. Weather and water clarity was beautiful . HH Gayle