Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

RNB 2900 Mah battery charger/adapter Model number?

Altamaha

Can anyone with an RNB 2900 Mah battery for the V3i tell me the model number for this charger/AC adapter? I have two of their batteries (one for the V3i/Whites and one for a different brand detector) with different charger model numbers (same output DC12.6v - 2.0A) and plug size so either charger would probably work on either battery. Just to be safe though I would like to know as this is becoming a real problem getting chargers/adapters mixed up with so many companies using generic Chinese made chargers/adapters for their products and not even putting their company labels or detailed specifications as to which batteries/products that they are intended for. Never have this problem with Whites as they always specifically designated (on their chargers/adapters) which of their batteries/products they are for. If like me you have a box full of unmarked chargers/adapters then you can understand where I'm coming from. Have a friend who recently fried a piece of equipment by mistakenly using the wrong (unmarked/branded) charger/adapter. I guess it's too much to ask for these manufacturers to mark/match their adapters/chargers for the intended product/equipment.. Currently in the process of trying to mark/match them correctly.

Thanks

HH

Go buy a silver or grey colored sharpie and label your adapters.

gabbyhayes said:
Go buy a silver or grey colored sharpie and label your adapters.

Thanks Gabby, the question is not how to label them, but rather if someone has one of these batteries (RNB 2900 Mah for the V3i) just asking if they would give me the model number off of the charger/adapter so I can properly identify which one of my two is for which of my two batteries. Unlike Whites (love these guys) for whatever reason RNB doesn't specifically label/identify their chargers/adapters for each of their batteries. I got my two RNB (unlabeled) chargers/adapters mixed up and just want to make sure that i'm using the correct one for the V3i battery.

Thanks,

HH

Got the answer, thanks anyway guys!

HH