Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

RNB HB 3100 battery

togg77

Has anyone used this battery for the GMT GoldMaster? The reviews seems to indicate that the life of battery is much greater than factory battery. Thanks for your time.

No But I do have one for my XL-PRO and the Battery life is amazing! It gets about 3 Times the life of the standard rechargeable and most importantly holds the charge fully when just sitting. It is also lighter and my detector seems to run smoother and at a higher signal balance setting with out falsing. Don't ask Me how as I'm no electronics expert,But I can run signal balance wide open without falsing and never could before.

I have one I use in both the DFX, and the GMT. I love it! I originally bought it for the TDI SL, but ended up buying a 16 volt battery for that, so switched the RNB to the aforementioned detectors. Good battery setup!....Stays at 12v, or above for a looong time.
Jim

Got one for my Etrac. Loved it so much that I got one for my M6. I wish they'd make one for every machine. Just incredible!

Must admit i really like the RNB battery packs,when my original DFX battery finally packed up i went and bought the 2200 version and it just keeps going,just this week i have also just bought 2 of the 3100 versions so that i can use them all in my TDI sl,so not only do they last so much longer the weight of these battery packs are so much lighter as well,which does not sound like much but during a full days detecting session its much easier.

As everyone has said above....RNB's are great batteries. I have several to use in my M6 and MXT Pro.

For the TDI SL, the Reidman packs are the way to go. They are a 4-cell pack, so you get the full 16 volts the SL can utilize.
Jim

Jim in Idaho said:
For the TDI SL, the Reidman packs are the way to go. They are a 4-cell pack, so you get the full 16 volts the SL can utilize.
Jim

Must admit i have heard about these battery packs but never seen them for sale as such on any side or none that i could finds anyway,if they are a US made battery then the biggest problem is possibly shipping them over to the UK,not sure how they ship the RNB batteries or how they get around the shipping problem,but of course if they are available to buy for UK users and they last longer then of course i could well be interested.

Any one have any suggestions on how to buy these Reidman batteries ??? you can message me if you dont want to post a link up on the forum,are they as reliable as the RNB ones ???