Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

RnB HP-3100 Lithium-ion 12v Battery

Finderskeeper

Just recently ordered the RnB HP-3100 Lithium-ion 12v Battery. My Nicad from White's was not getting completely charged and so I needed a new battery pack.

I have the AA battery pack and use 2500 mah Enloop rechargeables and they seem to work well. But they are heavy. And a pain to recharge. And the total volts are 9.6 instead of 12+ Volts.

So I saw that the RnB company came out with a new 3100 mah lithium battery on E-bay so I decided to give it a try. The price is right at $92 plus change and shipping.

First thing I noticed is that the voltage of the RnB battery is 12.6 volts. Excellent as the Enloops are only 9.6 volts. I notice a snappier start up with the RNB.

Second, I hunted for over 5 hours and the RnB battery held up at the end to 12.2 volts. Still way better than the Enloops or the factory Nimh batteries.

I see that people say these batteries are overpriced and not worth it. They say they can buy parts and do it better. I doubt it. This batter looks professional and just slides right in.

Charge time is quick and the power out is way better than other battery packs.

I highly recommend the RnB HP-3100 Lithium-ion 12v Battery. It just works well.

I'm still using a 2900 prototype.

I picked one up for my XL-PRO a month ago and you are rite as I can't Believe the Battery life I'm getting The nice thing is it will hold the charge forever. I've be thinkin' of picking up a used V3i at the rite price so I can also use it with that detector or any 8aa pack White's. Another nice thing is same charger can be used for other models like Minelab as goin' to get one for my Etrac also.

Yup...in my GMT that pack is the nuts. 8 hours of use in the last 3 days, and the battery condition indicator still shows 100%. Supposed to get near 70 hours....not bad...LOL.
Jim