Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ROAD TRIP !!!!!! OVER 1000 MILES LONG :crazy:

GOLDDIGGER

We must love this junk!!!!
To travel over 1000 miles in 2 days in hopes of digging a little over $1.00 in change??????
IT WAS GREAT!! AND I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!!
Meet new people from forum- PRICELESS!!!!!!Chris (WI)
Hunt with Old friends-PRICELESS!!!!!TOM -TED- BIG MIKE
Find some INDIAN PENNYS in GREAT SHAPE -PRICELESS!!!!! 15 all together
To get SKUNKED on SEATED COINS By the guy you bring along to dig the clad out of your way-PRICELESS!!!!!!!"TED"#@^^##
THAT IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT !
FUN-FUN-FUN=PRICELESS!!!!!!!!
Here are my MEAGER finds for the trip !ENJOY!!!!Left out the wheats 18 of those
H.H.(GOLDDIGGER)J.W.
P.S. THANKS GUV !!!! YOU ARE ALSO PRICELESS!!!!

I HOPE!!!![attachment 52077 Img_0001.jpg]

n/t

Most of are ROAD trips are 200 miles one way ! We will head out early on a Saturday (BEFORE SUNRISE) and try and get to are first spot after the Dew has dried off the grass ! And work are way back a different way ! It is all in the planning ! Plan all week-Drive all weekend ! We try and do it every other weekend during the spring and summer ! Oh and Fall and if weather permits Winter ! So about 26 times a year Or maybe more!
H.H.(GOLDDIGGER)J.W.

Looks like everyone had a great time and I wish I could have tagged along and helped dig some of those great finds myself. I have met Chris before (heck of a nice guy) and would maybe like to meet some of you other fellow detectorist's sometime also when and if possible. I love getting together with others and sharing an afternoon together and to see what finds were made and to talk about finds made before and other things like what got you going in this great hobby and etc. Like you said, spending time together means more than finds especially when get together's are tough to plan. As far as I can tell, you did great with the old Coins and I wouldn't be ashamed to find those meager finds at all. Great looking bunch of Coins and Relics. Any Semi-Key or Key Dates among any of the finds? Good Luck and HH on your next trip out.:thumbup: